Peach Balsamic Chicken
“A one-skillet chicken recipe with fresh peaches and diced tomatoes tossed with balsamic vinegar and topped with fresh basil.”
- 2 tablespoons Olive or Coconut Oil
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups sliced firm ripe yellow peaches
- approx. 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in skillet. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is browned, turning once. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Add balsamic vinegar; cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in peaches and tomatoes.
- Return chicken to skillet. Cover, reduce heat and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165 degrees F). Sprinkle with basil just before serving.